Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Muxtape #2

I just updated my muxtape. This is actually a mix CD I made for my friend Amy sometime last year. The CD had 19 songs on it but you can only have 12 songs on a muxtape so I cut some of the songs. Also, the song "I found a love" is supposed to be by Wilson Pickett but I did not have that song in MP3 form so I used the Ryan Shaw version of the song. If you get a chance check out the Wilson Pickett version of the song since it is really great.
Here is the track list:
1. I Found a Love - Ryan Shaw
2. Johnny Appleseed - Joe Strummer & The...
3. Our Hell - Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton
4. Going Missing - Maximo Park
5. If Looks Could Kill - Camera Obscura
6. Think Long - Mates of States
7. The Underdog - Spoon
8. Australia - The Shins
15. Anthems for A 17 Year Old Girl-BSS
16. Song for Myla Goldberg - The Decemberists
17. Plasticities - Andrew Bird
18. A Bottle of Buckie - Ted Leo & The Pharmacists
19. Back in Your Head - Tegan and Sara

No comments: